The Jog-a-Thon is Friday, October 4th!
The Jog-a-Thon is the PTC's largest fundraiser of the year. The funds raised during the Jog-a-Thon help to fund Art Literacy, assemblies, the Sparky spirit t-shirts, Ice Cream social, classroom supplies and parties, Field Day, OBOB, new library books, Field Trips, Passport Club, Sparky's Running Club, Technology, STEM Fair, Walking School Bus, and much more. We need your support to make this a fun and enriching year for your students.
We accept donations via check or cash in the envelope provided or online through our Jog-a-Thon website:
Donations can be pledged on a per lap basis, or a flat donation. There will be prizes awarded to students who meet certain fundraising levels:
· All Participants: Earn a Jamba Juice smoothie on race day!
· Raise $25: Earn a Sparky's Water Bottle
· Raise $100: Earn a Sparky's backpack filled with goodies
· The top 3 top earners: Each earn $50 gift cards to local businesses
· The top class will earn an ice cream party!!